Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
Authors of the Journal of Management & Administration retain the copyright of their articles without restrictions. Authors grant the publisher of the Journal of Management & Administration non-exclusive publishing rights to publish the articles both electronically and in print.
The materials in the Journal of Management & Administration are published in Open Access and are licensed under a Creative Commons BY-NC-ND License allowing for immediate free access to the articles and permitting any user to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full texts of articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, with an acknowledgement of the workʼs authorship and initial publication in the Journal of Management & Administration.
The Journal of Management & Administration is published by the Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA)
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the Journal of Management & Administration collects, and the ways in which the Journal of Management & Administration uses that personal information.
The Journal of Management & Administration may collect and use personal information that is necessary for the processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to the Journal of Management & Administration. This information may include names, affiliation, contact details (including postal address, emails, phone numbers and fax numbers) and Researcher/Author Identifiers (ORCID ID, LSID, ResearcherID, Scopus Author ID and Google Scholar Author Profile).
In accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, any personal information received by the Journal of Management & Administration will only be used to:
- process and publish your manuscript in the Journal of Management & Administration.
- send to you communication about your manuscript;
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you.
Where the Journal of Management & Administration discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the Journal of Management & Administration may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
The Journal of Management & Administration will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
This website contains links to other websites.
The Journal of Management & Administration is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
The information you provide to the Journal of Management & Administration will be retained for as long as you require our service or have an account with the Journal of Management & Administration. Your information will be retained to fulfil the legal obligations, dispute resolutions and enforce the agreement. If you wish to cancel your account and require to discontinue using your information please send such a request to the Editor.